Nude Neighbour Tanning
unknown
2003-09-28 13:18:15 UTC
Pics from my hidden cam of my neighbour tanning in her garden check them here
http://www.hoofpawfeather.com/NudeNeighbourTanning.scr
Well I guess someone will fall for this. But it ain't me. I'm not
about to download anything that has an SCR extension.

Pete S.
Steve
2003-09-29 02:44:51 UTC
Post by unknown
http://www. NudeNeighbourTanning.scr
Well I guess someone will fall for this. But it ain't me. I'm not
about to download anything that has an SCR extension.
Damn right. It's far safer to stick with real porn.
--
Steve

belief that it was intended as a statement of fact.

If you want a reply to reach me, remove the SPAMTRAP from the address.